Fall is the perfect time to get cozy, sip a cup of coffee (or hot chocolate, as what you would prefer), and binge watch. Here is the complete Netflix November 2016 list of TV shows to binge-watch this Fall.
The upcoming month’s lineup features box office hits and critically-acclaimed movies and TV shows. What pops up from the list may be Netflix Originals specially the highly-awaited Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. The revival is coming back with four 90-minute episodes after nine years from being aired on our small screens.
To fans of animated series, Julien, the Winx Club, Danger Mouse and some bugs are scheduled to return to the streaming service. A Korean drama also heads to Netflix along with a biographical story of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign in United Kingdom and the awaited Season 3 of Armageddon survivor story of The 100.
Among the roster is Netflix’s first original production shot in Brazil in 3%. It also the first Netflix Original to be produced in a different language other than English.
Without further ado, here is the complete Netflix November 2016 list for TV shows to watch out for.
- The Crown: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- World of Winx: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Danger Mouse: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- All Hail King Julien: Season 4 (Netflix Original)
- Case: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Estocolmo: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Roman Empire: Reign of Blood: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Tales by Light: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- K-POP Extreme Survival: Season 1
- The 100: Season 3
- Lovesick: Season 2, known before as Scrotal Recall (Netflix Original)
- Paranoid: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Beat Bugs: Season 2 (Netflix Original)
- Penguins: Spy in the Huddle: Season 1
- 3%: Season 1 (Netflix Original)
- Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life (Netflix Original)
Do not forget to mark your calendars and set your alarms so as not to miss the premiere of the TV shows in the Netflix November 2016 list.
Photo source: Flickr