The battle of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt in court to win the custody of their six kids is not yet over. The recent news said that Jolie is not willing to share custody with Pitt, but the actor is determined to seek joint physical and legal custody of Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and the twins, Knox and Vivienne.
Jolie filed for divorce in September, days after the so-called incident. Pitt filed a legal response to her petition last Friday in Los Angeles. Since then, Jolie has the primary physical custody of the kids while Pitt has monitored visitation only. A representative of Angelina Jolie said that from the beginning, the actress felt that she had to take actions for her kids’ welfare and for the health of the family.
On Wednesday, Nov. 9, sources from the Law Enforcement had decided that the 52-year-old actor, Brad Pitt, had not committed child abuse when he got into a fight with his son, Maddox in late September. However, a source close to Angelina Jolie said that the actress is prepared to present evidences to a judge that the actor abused their son.
Jolie and Pitt reached a temporary custody agreement in late September. Pitt can visit their kids and both parents agreed to have meetings with therapists. Although many parents are able to work out custody agreements without formal hearing, the former couple will have to battle the custody in court if they cannot come to an agreement now that the investigation is closed.
Photos on social media showed that Brad Pitt had several public appearances on some occasions after the breaking news of his divorce. On Tuesday, Pitt joined his co-star Julia Roberts for the LA screening of the movie Moonlight. Then, he was at the LA premiere of his new film Allied the next day.
Image Source: Wikimedia Commons